Deck-Tiles consist of mixing high-quality wood fibers in proportion (60%), high-density recycled polymers in proportion (30%) and resin additives in proportion (10%). The result is deck rods that combine the aesthetics and mechanical strength of natural wood with the advantages of durability of synthetic material. Deck Tiles are 100% recyclable and 100% recycled product. It is an ecological alternative against high wood consumption.
W: 135mm (13,5cm)H: 25mm (2,5cm) L: 3600mm (3,60m)
Salt-Lake Silver / Γκρι Ανοιχτό
It is ideal for terraces, gardens, as well as other applications in the surrounding area such as wall covering and fencing. In professional, private and public spaces, Deck-Tiles find many applications such as parks, outdoor areas of restaurants and entertainment, hotels, schools, etc.The Deck Floor series, Wood Effect, with the high aesthetic embossed design “Wood Water” on one side, allows you to create your own unique designs of high quality and aesthetics, covering every architectural requirement.
– Maintenance: Requires minimal maintenance (preventive at regular intervals).
– Installation: Hidden assembly that offers easy and quick installation.
– Design Flexibility: Double-sided profile, where one side is embossed with a Wood Water design.
– Anti-slip: Special profile composition that offers anti-slip when wet.
– Resistance: Resistant to termites, bacteria, mold. It does not crack and does not tear.
– Material Composition: Solid composition of material that does not rot.
– Environment: It is a 100% recyclable material that does not burden the environment.
– Certification: Certified Durability, Anti-Corrosion and CE.