Deck-Tiles consist of mixing high-quality wood fibers in proportion (60%), high-density recycled polymers in proportion (30%) and resin additives in proportion (10%). The result is deck rods that combine the aesthetics and mechanical strength of natural wood with the advantages of durability of synthetic material. Deck-Tiles are 100% recyclable and 100% recycled product. It is an ecological alternative against high wood consumption.
W: 150mm (15cm)H: 25mm (2,5cm) L: 3600 mm (3,60m)
It is ideal for terraces, gardens, as well as other applications in the surrounding area such as wall covering and fencing. In professional, private and public spaces, Deck-Tiles find many applications such as parks, outdoor dining and entertainment venues, hotels, schools, etc. Deck-Tiles, allow you to create your own unique designs of high quality and aesthetics, covering every architectural requirement.
– Maintenance: Requires minimal maintenance (preventive at regular intervals).
– Installation: Hidden assembly that offers easy and quick installation.
– Design Flexibility: Double-sided profile offering two mounting options.
– Anti-slip: Special profile composition that offers anti-slip when wet.
– Resistance: Resistant to termites, bacteria, mold. It does not crack and does not tear.
– Material Composition: Solid composition of material that does not rot.
– Environment: It is a 100% recyclable material that does not burden the environment.
– Certification: Certified Durability, Anti-Corrosion and CE.