Deck-Tiles consist of mixing high-quality wood fibers in proportion (60%), high-density recycled polymers in proportion (30%) and resin additives in proportion (10%). The result is deck rods that combine the aesthetics and mechanical strength of natural wood with the advantages of durability of synthetic material. Deck-Tiles are 100% recyclable and 100% recycled product. It is an ecological alternative against high wood consumption.
W: 300mm (30cm) L: 300mm (30cm)
It is ideal for terraces, gardens as well as other outdoor applications. In professional, private and public spaces, Deck-Tiles find many applications such as parks, outdoor dining and entertainment venues, hotels, schools, etc. Deck-Tiles, allow you to create your own unique designs of high quality and aesthetics, covering every architectural requirement.
– Maintenance: Requires minimal maintenance (preventive at regular intervals).
– Installation: Clasp tile – tile with clip, which offers easy and quick installation.
– Anti-slip: Special profile composition that offers anti-slip when wet.
– Resistance: Resistant to termites, bacteria, mold. It does not crack and does not tear.
– Material Composition: Solid composition of material that does not rot.
– Transportation: Easy transportation due to standardization of tiles.
– Environment: It is a 100% recyclable material that does not burden the environment.
– Certification: Certified Durability, Anti-Corrosion and CE.