Deck-Tiles consist of mixing high-quality wood fibers in proportion (60%), high-density recycled polymers in proportion (30%) and resin additives in proportion (10%). The result is deck rods that combine the aesthetics and mechanical strength of natural wood with the advantages of durability of synthetic material. Deck-Tiles are 100% recyclable and 100% recycled product. It is an ecological alternative against high wood consumption.
W: 120mm (12cm) H: 20mm (2,0cm) L: 3600mm (3,60m)
Dark Ammos / Beige
It is ideal for fences in yards, pens, gardens, terraces as well as other applications in the surrounding area such as wall covering. In professional, private and public spaces, Deck-Tiles find many applications such as outdoor dining and entertainment venues, hotels, schools, etc. Deck-Tiles, allow you to create your own unique designs of high quality and aesthetics, covering every architectural requirement.
– Maintenance: Requires minimal maintenance (preventive at regular intervals).
– Assembly: Hidden assembly system, without visible screws.
– Installation: Combined with Anodized D-lux Profiles, for unsurpassed resistance to seaside installations.
– Design Flexibility: Same-sided profile that offers uniformity inside and outside.
– Resistance: Resistant to termites, bacteria, mold. It does not crack and does not tear.
– Material Composition: Solid composition of material that does not rot.
– Environment: It is a 100% recyclable material that does not burden the environment.
– Certification: Certified Durability, Anti-Corrosion and CE.