F2 is a flexible folding door system designed for a wide range of applications. The flexibility of the system comes initially from the unlimited number of sheets that can be used, and that each of them can be isolated from the others and repositioned somewhere else or stored in a remote space (essentially a leaf parking space).
In the F2 folding system, each sheet has upper and lower aluminum profiles (rubble) to hold the crystal. Each door is locked with locks or floor latches. The dimensions of the glass can be adjusted, taking into account the morphology of the floor and any other peculiarities of the installation. Moving the doors is easy, as the rollers move on a guide mounted on the roof. They can park in a pre-selected space, without the need for an additional floor guide. Each panel is autonomous, which allows it to rotate and be guided to its storage space. Each panel can also be configured as an opening/deflecting door (with an additional mechanism mounted on the panel) to act as an entrance. Aluminium profiles can be painted with paint from a wide range: natural anodizing and inox imitation, as well as electrostatic painting, choosing from an inexhaustible range of colors and textures.
Sealing between doors is achieved with transparent polycarbonate or aluminium fittings, while sealing between doors and wall is achieved with vertical aluminum fittings with a 13mm synthetic insulating brush to insulate small gaps and maximize overall insulation and water tightness.
Depending on the dimensions we select the appropriate guide for suspending the sheets: either 60×53(mm) or 75×72(mm) – the available options regarding the dimensions of its cross-section. In the case of the small driver, the size of the doors reaches 100cm in width and 260cm in height (with a maximum sash weight of 70kg). In the case of the large driver the size reaches 120cm in width and 320cm in height (with a maximum sash weight of 100kg). Each panel has 10mm safety glass (or 5+4mm safety triplex) without holes or notches.
– Use: Suitable mainly for large building openings.
– Operation: Folding parking type – each card is dragged and parked in a remote area.
– Features: Safety glass (10mm thick), use of parking, without floor guide, without aluminum frame, polycarbonate joints, insulation with brushes.
– Basic dimensions: Under rubble 105mm – upper rubble 105mm, aluminum guide 60x53mm or 75x72mm.
– Minimal aesthetics: Simple and modern design that maximizes the surface of the crystal as it does not have aluminum frames around the perimeter.
– Design flexibility: Absolute flexibility both in the configuration and location of the parking, as well as in the number and dimensions of the sheets.