The F4 folding door system is an advanced folding door system, designed for demanding spaces. It consists of panels bearing double glazing, framed by aluminum profiles for additional insulation and durability.
The vertical aluminum profiles are designed to feminize each other with male and female cross-sections, closing all intermediate gaps. They have additional tires to ensure a completely airtight and watertight result while in horizontal profiles, waterproofing is achieved with special synthetic insulating brushes. An additional aluminum profile is installed between the surrounding wall and the panels, for even better insulation and a better aesthetic result.
On each frame there is a locking system located at a height of one meter so that we do not have to bend. Each leaf can be configured into an opening / deflectory door, in order to function as an entrance (with the addition of a roof mechanism). These doors can be both single-leaf and double-leaf, while a return mechanism can be added.
Depending on the dimensions we select the appropriate aluminium guide for hanging the doors: either 60×53(mm) or 75×72(mm) – the available options. In the case of the small driver, the size of the doors reaches 100cm in width and 260cm in height (with a maximum sash weight of 100kg). In the case of the large driver the size reaches 120cm in width and 320cm in height (with a maximum sash weight of 150kg). Each panel has a double 35mm safety glazing, soundproof or energy-insulating.
– Use: Suitable mainly for large building openings where additional insulation, durability and safety are desired.
– Operation: Folding parking type – each card is dragged and parked in a remote area.
– Features: Double heat-insulating glass (35mm thick), aluminum perimeter frame, use of parking, without floor guide, insulation with brushes.
– Basic dimensions: Under rubble 105mm – upper rubble 105mm, aluminum guide 60x53mm or 75x72mm, total thickness of intermediate vertical frame 50mm.
– Design flexibility: Absolute flexibility both in the configuration and location of the parking, as well as in the number and dimensions of the sheets.
– Protection from weather conditions: Thanks to double glazing, heat loss is significantly reduced and energy savings are increased.
– High aesthetics: It has high aesthetic construction and although it is a robust and high insulation standards, it remains elegant.