The F6w is a modular system designed for smaller openings, with a minimal and elegant design. Each sheet has upper and lower aluminum profiles (rubble) to hold the crystal. Each door is locked with locks or floor latches. The dimensions of the crystals are adaptable, according to the morphology of the floor and any other peculiarities of the installation. Aluminium profiles can be painted with paint from a wide range: natural anodizing and imitation of inox or wood, as well as electrostatic painting (RAL).
The sealing between the doors is achieved with transparent polycarbonate or aluminium fittings, while the sealing between the doors and the wall is carried out with vertical aluminum profiles which have a synthetic insulating brush.
The cross-sectional dimensions of the guide are 60×53 (mm), while the size of the doors reaches 90cm in width and 220cm in height (with a maximum sash weight of 50kg). Each panel has 10mm safety glass (securit).
– Use: Suitable mainly for small building openings.
– Function: Folding accordion type (or harmonica/bellows) – the sheets are joined by hinges. Pulling the first, the rest follows.
– Features: Safety glass (10mm thick), connection with hinges, without aluminum frame, without floor guide, polycarbonate joint covers, insulation with brushes.
– Basic dimensions: Under rubble 54mm – upper rubble 54mm, aluminum guide 60x53mm.
– Design flexibility: Several system configuration options including suspension centered with the driver, suspension on one side of the driver, half left and half right or in combination with an opening door.
– Minimal aesthetics: Very small glass retention profiles, no aluminum perimeter frame, maximum crystal surface.
– Easy operation: Accordion-type mode, during which we draw the first card and the rest follow.
– Economical choice: Small glass containment profiles significantly reduce construction costs.