F4 Elite glass folding doors are an excellent system, designed for rooms with high demands. It is an advanced version of the F4 system, as it offers even better sound insulation and lower thermal permeability. It consists of panels bearing double glazing, framed by aluminum profiles for additional insulation and resistance to demanding environments.
The vertical aluminum profiles are designed to feminize each other with male and female cross-sections, closing all intermediate gaps. They have additional tires to ensure a completely airtight and watertight result, while in horizontal profiles, waterproofing is also achieved with rubbers. An additional aluminum profile is installed between the surrounding wall and the panels, for even better insulation and a better aesthetic result.
On each frame there is a locking system located at a height of one meter so that we do not have to bend. Each leaf can be configured into an opening / deflectory door, in order to function as an entrance (with the addition of a roof mechanism). These doors can be single-leaf as well as double-leaf, while an extra mechanism can be added to automatically reset the door.
Depending on the dimensions of the construction, we select the dimensions of the suspension guide: either 60×53(mm) or 75×72(mm). In the case of the small driver, the size of the doors reaches 100cm in width and 260cm in height (with a maximum sash weight of 100kg). In the case of the large driver the size reaches 120cm in width and 320cm in height (with a maximum sash weight of 150kg). The glass panes used are 35mm safety, energy / soundproof.
– Use: Suitable for cases where it is desirable to increase the energy efficiency index.
– Operation: Folding parking type – each card is dragged and parked in a remote area.
– Features: Double thermal insulation crystals (35mm thick), aluminum frame around the perimeter, use of parking, without floor guide, insulation with rubbers.
– Basic dimensions: Under rubble 105mm – upper rubble 105mm, aluminum guide 60x53mm or 75x72mm, total thickness of intermediate vertical frame 52mm.
– Design flexibility: Absolute flexibility both in terms of configuration and location of parking, as well as in terms of the number and dimensions of folding sheets.
– Protection from weather conditions: Thanks to the double, energy-efficient glazing, significant energy savings are achieved.
– High aesthetics: The F4 Elite glass folding door system has a high aesthetic construction and although it is a robust and high insulation system, it remains elegant.