The F7 system is characterized by a thin upper horizontal aluminum profile and a larger lower profile. It is a flexible system designed for a wide range of applications. The flexibility of the system comes initially from the unlimited number of sheets that can be used, as well as the fact that each of them can be isolated from the others and stored in parking.
In the F7 glass folding system, each sheet has upper and lower aluminum profiles (rubble) to hold the crystal. Each door is locked with locks or floor latches. The dimensions of the glass can be adjusted, taking into account the morphology of the floor and any other peculiarities of the installation. Moving the doors is easy, as the rollers move on a guide mounted on the roof. They can park in a pre-selected space, without the need for an additional floor guide.
Each panel is autonomous, which allows it to rotate and be guided to its storage space. Each panel can also be configured as an opening/deflecting door (with an additional mechanism mounted on the panel) to act as an entrance. Aluminium profiles can be painted with paint from a wide range: natural anodizing and inox imitation, as well as electrostatic painting, choosing from an inexhaustible range of colors and textures.
The sealing between the doors is achieved with transparent polycarbonate or aluminum fittings, while the sealing between the doors and the wall is achieved with vertical aluminum fittings that have a synthetic insulating brush to insulate small gaps.
The leaf suspension guide is 60×53(mm) and the size of the doors reaches 100cm in width and 280cm in height (with a maximum sash weight of 85kg). Each panel has 10mm safety glass (securit).
– Use: Suitable for many occasions – mainly building openings of relatively low height (<280cm).
– Operation: Folding parking type – each card is dragged and parked in a remote area.
– Features: Safety glass (10mm thick), use of parking, without floor guide, without aluminum frame, polycarbonate joints, insulation with brushes.
– Basic dimensions: Under rubble 105mm – upper rubble 54mm, aluminum guide 60x53mm.
– Design flexibility: Absolute flexibility both in the configuration and location of the parking, as well as in the number and dimensions of the sheets.
– Minimal aesthetics: simple and modern design that maximizes the surface of the crystal as it does not have aluminum frames around the perimeter, while at the same time it has a thin upper horizontal aluminum profile (rubble).