In the F1 glass harmonica system the sashes are connected together by hinges and moved hanging on a guide suspended on the ceiling, ensuring easy, smooth and quiet movement. There is no additional guide on the floor, while locking is done with floor latches or locks. Each sheet has an aluminum profile at the top and bottom that holds the crystals – 10mm securit without holes and notches.
The sealing of the glass harmonica is achieved with transparent polycarbonate or aluminum profiles between the crystals and an aluminum profile with brush between the end glass and the wall. The glass retention profiles (debris) have brushes up and down, effectively covering the gaps and ensuring a completely watertight result.
Depending on the desired dimensions we select the size of the aluminum guide either 60×53(mm) or 75×72(mm) – the available options regarding the dimensions of its cross-section. In the case of the small driver, the size of the doors reaches 90cm in width and 240cm in height (with a maximum sash weight of 70kg). In the case of the large driver the size reaches 100cm in width and 300cm in height (with a maximum sash weight of 80kg). Finally, the F1 glass harmonica can be made with two to ten sheets per building opening.
– Use: Ideal for relatively small building openings.
– Mode: Accordion type (harmonica) – pulling the first card, the rest follows.
– Features: Safety glass (10mm thick), connection with hinges, without floor guide, without aluminum frame, polycarbonate joint covers, insulation with brushes.
– Basic dimensions: Under rubble 105mm – upper rubble 105mm, aluminum guide 60x53mm or 75x72mm.
– Non-use of parking: In some cases – especially indoors – the use of parking is not desirable for aesthetic reasons.
– Design flexibility: Several system configuration options including suspension centered with the driver, suspension on one side of the driver, half left and half right or in combination with an opening door.
– Minimal aesthetics: Simple and modern design that maximizes the glass surface. It does not have aluminum frames as the glass is held by the upper and lower aluminum debris.
– Easy operation: accordion – bellows type: pulling the first card follows the rest.