F6 is a folding glass door system designed for spaces that need a minimal and elegant design on the facades and interior of the building, without framed glazing, while the size of the retaining profiles is such that maximizes the use of crystal, while reducing construction costs.
In the folding system F6 each sheet has upper and lower aluminum profiles (rubble) to hold the crystal. Each door is locked with locks or floor latches. The dimensions of the crystals are adaptable, according to the morphology of the floor and any other peculiarities of the installation. Moving the doors is easy, as the rollers move on a guide mounted on the top. They park in a pre-selected space, which is configured according to the specifics of the construction. Each panel can be configured as an opening / deflection door (with an additional mechanism mounted on the panel) to act as an entrance. Aluminium profiles can be painted with paint from a wide range: natural anodizing and imitation of inox or wood, as well as electrostatic painting (RAL).
The sealing between the doors is achieved with transparent polycarbonate or aluminium fittings, while the sealing between the doors and the wall is carried out with vertical aluminum profiles which have a synthetic insulating brush.
The cross-sectional dimensions of the guide are 60×53(mm), while the size of the doors reaches 100cm in width and 250cm in height (with a maximum sash weight of 85kg). Each panel has 10mm safety glass (securit).
– Use: Suitable mainly for small building openings.
– Function: Folding parking type – each sheet is dragged and picked up in a remote area.
– Features: Safety glass (10mm thick), use of parking, without floor guide, without aluminum frame, polycarbonate joints, insulation with brushes.
– Basic dimensions: Under rubble 54mm – upper rubble 54mm, aluminum guide 60x53mm.
– Design flexibility: Absolute flexibility both in terms of configuration and location of parking, as well as in terms of the number and dimensions of folding sheets.
– Economical solution: Small glass containment profiles significantly reduce manufacturing costs.
– Minimal aesthetics: Very small glass retention profiles, no aluminum perimeter frame, maximum crystal surface.