F5 glass folding doors are a smart choice if we prefer the use of single glazing but at the same time we want the aluminum perimeter frame, both for aesthetic reasons and for additional insulation and durability.
The vertical parts of the system are feminized with each other with male and female profiles, while they also have rubbers to ensure a satisfactory thermal insulation result. Each sheet is secured at the bottom with a latch nesting in the ground. In addition, each leaf can also function as an entrance door – regardless of its location – by using an additional mechanism installed in the upper part of the sash. Optionally, a mechanism for automatically resetting the door is installed.
In the F5 system we use the small aluminum guide – 60×53(mm) – while the size of the doors reaches 100cm in width and 280cm in height (with a maximum sash weight of 85kg). The glass panes used are 10mm security (securit) or 5+5 triplex / securit.
– Use: Suitable for many cases, small and large building openings, for spaces without special thermal performance requirements.
– Function: Folding parking type – the cards are drawn and collected in a selected area.
– Features: Safety glass (10mm thickness or 5+5 triplex securit), use of parking, without floor guide, aluminum frame, insulation with brushes.
– Basic dimensions: Under rubble 105mm – upper rubble 60mm, aluminum guide 60x53mm, total thickness of intermediate vertical frame 38mm.
– Design flexibility: Absolute flexibility both in terms of configuration and location of parking, as well as in terms of the number and dimensions of folding sheets.
– Economical solution: The simple, small aluminum profiles of this system contribute to the reduction of its construction costs.
– High aesthetics: The F5 glass folding door system is characterized by its elegant design and minimal aesthetics.