The F4 Thermo is an improved version of the F4 Elite, regarding the thermal insulation properties of the structure. It is an ideal combination for maximum thermal insulation, water tightness and sound insulation. It consists of panels bearing double crystals, framed by aluminum profiles with thermal break. Thermal break is achieved by polyamide strips (material with a low coefficient of thermal conductivity) which are inserted between the inner and outer part of the aluminum profile in order to prevent heat transfer outside the building. For even more protection, the F4 Thermo folding door system also features a thermal break on the aluminium driver. The sum of these and some other characteristics gives a final heat transfer coefficient of Uw=1.74 W/m2K.
Vertical system aluminum profiles are designed to feminize each other, closing the intermediate gaps. They have additional tires to ensure a completely airtight and watertight result, while in horizontal profiles, waterproofing is also achieved with tyres.
A lock is placed on each glass door at the height of our hand. In addition, each intermediate leaf has the ability to function as an opening / deflection door (single or double leaf) with the addition of a mechanism at the top of the door.
The thermal break aluminum guide from which we hang the sheets has a cross section dimensions of 75x78mm. The maximum dimensions of each sheet reach 300cm in height and 120cm in width. The opening / deflecting door cannot exceed 100cm wide. The maximum allowable weight of each sheet is 150kg.
– Use: Suitable for cases where it is desirable to increase the energy efficiency index.
– Operation: Folding parking type – each card is dragged and parked in a remote area.
– Features: Thermal break aluminum profiles, double thermal insulation glass (35mm thick, security), aluminum frame around the perimeter, use of parking, without floor guide, insulation with rubbers, aluminum guide with thermal break.
– Basic dimensions: Under rubble 105mm – upper rubble 105mm, aluminum guide 75x72mm, total thickness of intermediate vertical frame 60mm.
– Design flexibility: Absolute flexibility both in terms of configuration and location of parking, as well as in terms of the number and dimensions of folding sheets.
– Energy saving: Thanks to the thermal break aluminum profiles and the double, energy efficient glazing, energy saving is increased to the maximum.
– High aesthetics: It has high construction aesthetics and, although it is made with high thermal insulation properties, it remains elegant.