Glass sliding windbreak designed to cover outdoor areas. It has a built-in pot / planter which serves to fix it – that is, it does not require fixation. The system has wheels at the bottom to facilitate its removal. Alternatively, we can use the iron box as a seat (bench), attaching a lid to the top. The system works manually: by lowering the upper glazing, the horizontal counterweight is lifted and releases a half of the opening. The dimensions of the system depend on the requirements of the installation, with a maximum of three meters in width and 2.2 meters in height.
– Use: Outdoors that need perimeter partitions that can be easily removed.
– Operation: By lowering the upper glass, the horizontal counterweight is raised.
– Features: Safety glass, eight to ten mm thick, discreet aluminum profiles.
– Basic dimensions: Aluminium columns 40mm wide and 80mm deep. Horizontal counterweight 120mm wide. Planter dimensions: 33cm deep, 55cm high from the ground.
– Detachability: The sliding glass windbreak can be moved with ease as it has wheels.
– Minimal aesthetics: Modern design that minimizes the use of metal, leaving more glass surface.